Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sorta Silent Sunday

 Just a few scenes from this beautiful spring we are having here.  I hope the weather is nice where you are.

 I am trying to get together a post on more of my allergy findings and treatment.  The past few days I've been dealing with one of my headaches though...so it's going a little slow.  I am making progress with the allergies but there is a lot of backing up and punting going on as I learn!

 I'm very excited about some new sculpture I've been doing and I'll show ya'll soon.

 I'm also trying to get over the idea that I have to post a long, drawn out literary work every time I want to put something up here.  I think that's why so many bloggers get drawn away from blogging and over to Facebook.  A few photos here with no text is just fine too.

A favorite spring delight!

7 comments:

Ed said...

Still waiting on the morels up here. We have plenty of moisture but it has been pretty cold yet. I really like to saute them up with some of that green stuff in your last picture. I could make a meal out of just that!

ErinFromIowa said...

yay! i love your spring photos. all of them actually. that asparagus looks delicious!

HermitJim said...

I do love the pictures. Been a long time coming and I can't wait to see the new work in progress.

Good luck with the allergies!

JO said...

Love the picture of the girls all around the plant. Looks like a gossip center LOL

Caddie said...

So good to hear from you. Silence has always created worry for me. I don't put faith in that adage "no news is good news" Looking forward with glee to see your newest art expressions. Ah, the joy of Spring. Wish the temps would rise a bit more, though, so I can throw the windows open. Your views/pictures are so pleasing. A lovely place you have, Annie.

Sissy

texasann said...

As from the others, it's good to hear from you. The girls are lovely, as are your flowers. Love the photo down the drive. Anything we hear from you is good, even just a few sentences, and always the photos ...

MamaHen said...

Hey Ed! Mmmmmm, asparagus and morels would be tasty! If I find anymore I'll have to try that. Unfortunately, it's looking like it may be a pretty slim year for them here.

Hey Erin! thanks! it was!

Hey Jim! thanks! I'll try to get some more new photos up soon and some more updates.

Hey Jo! yeah! they always seem to be gossiping like that to me too.lol!

Hey sissy! thanks! yes, it is nice here and I've really been enjoying it this spring. But like you say, it could be just a tad warmer to suit me. :D

Hey Ann! thank you! I'll try to get some more stuff up soon. Actually lots of stuff goign on to tell everyone about.